[NEWBIE] SYSERR: Attempt to assign spec to non-existant mob #7009

From: Jon Knapp (jonk@bright.net)
Date: 01/25/99

The subject says it all.  I get all these messages at startup in the
syslog.   There are a whole boat load of them.  From what I can see it
doesn't hinder the mud in anyway.  But i don't like it.  I was wondering if
anyone could tell me where I can fix this.  In the begining I took out all
the stock zones wioth the exception of 12, 0 , and 30.  Any help would be
greatly appr'ed.

The ever annoyoing newbie coder,

Jon Knapp