Re: bug report

From: Matthew Lowe (modem-burn@geocities.com)
Date: 01/30/99

For realism this should work with tell as well (You all should know that
if you tell a person something while your both in the same room and that
room is sound proof it won't work) a simple fix it to change the
perform_tell function I belive(can't rember off hand) and just compair
the ch->inroom vars.
Jourge