[CODE][NEWBIE][HELP]Probably simple, but...

From: Chris Egner (BelZarath@aol.com)
Date: 01/31/99

I'll start with my first question, and work on from there (seems pretty
sensible).

1) I don't really understand how the zones work. Can someone explain that?

2) As you know, CircleMUD does not come with an OLC, could you please suggest
one, and tell me why its a good one to use.

3) I have split this question into 3 parts, because they're all interlinked.
3a) How do you change the max levels?
3b) How do you change/add new imm type variables?
3c) How do you alter the exp. given by a mob?