Re: SV: Re: [CODE] [QUESTIONS] Mprog_Delay && Swedish alphabet

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/02/99

At 09:57 PM 2/2/99 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]

If you're using the current patch of DG Scripts (currently pl6, unless I
sent you
pre-pl7), the imaxx web page wont tell you about any of the enhancements that
have been made to the package in the past year or so. The documentation at
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts will be much more up to date.
It was originally based off of the imaxx page, to the point of blatently
copying
the content (yes, I gave credit where credit was due), and has been mostly
maintained with the evolution of the package after it was migrated from
Death's Gate.