Re: [NEWBIE][CODE][HELP]Basic Outline

From: *Erekosė* (yyrkoon_@geocities.com)
Date: 02/02/99

Well I got passed the bug I was getting earlier but I didn't really even
solve that problem I just canceled the section out. But I got it to compile
all the way to the linker where it give a whole lotta Invalid External
errors. Nothing I do will fix them. Here is an example of the linker error:

Error: Unresolved external '_speech_mtrigger' referenced from module
act.comm.c

It's the wierdest error. There are a whole bunch of those and they functions
are all there in the their respectable files. I don't get it. Any help?
Thanks

Erekose