Re: [NEWBIE]128-bit error

From: Christina Orr (torr@mail.tqci.net)
Date: 02/04/99

I hate to bother you with such a lame question and I feel really ignorant
asking this but what do you mean by typecast?  I'm a novice coder and have
temporarily lost my C book so I'm a little lost as to what you mean.  I
realize that these are just warnings but there are quite a few of them so I
would like to clean them up.

Many apologies for bothering you with this,

Christina Orr