Re: Ceramic Mouse

From: Eduo (eduo@ciateq.mx)
Date: 02/09/99

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Neal Robinson. wrote:

> Yes the files dates on *circlemud.org* have been messed with!
> >>Yes and *the file dates* have messed with in circlemud org.!
> >Huh? What files? Nothing went down here (that I know of):

Maybe I am slow, but I think George is asking here for an explanation of
what you said earlier, not a REPETITION of it.

What you're arguing is not logical unless you explain it, we could be
missing your point entirely unless you specify what you mean.

Please, don't repeat yourself again. Explain.

Eduo