Re: dispel magic - the code

From: Maximum Carnage (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 02/09/99

Well surely you have to have something more than this going on or it isn't
gonna do anything more than send the caster the message.  In order for
this spell to do anything you are gonna have to have a place where you
make the spell remove like effects.  LAterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669