Re: [CODE] [SNIPPET IF REQUESTED] autowiz command

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 02/10/99

Since I use a Win95 mud, I needed to use autowiz manually when I "set
file level" or "set level" someone.  With the Autowiz Win95 patch that
auto initiates autowiz when someone has "advanced" the other, it gives
some of the Unixy flavours.

Anyhow, here's my ACMD(do_autowiz) for those interested:

ACMD(do_autowiz)
{
  extern int min_wizlist_lev;
  void reboot_wizlists(void);

  sprintf(buf,"autowiz %d c:/CIRCLE/lib/%s %d c:/CIRCLE/lib/%s", \
        min_wizlist_lev, WIZLIST_FILE, LVL_IMMORT, IMMLIST_FILE);
  mudlog("Signal received - rereading wizlists.", CMP, LVL_IMMORT, TRUE);
  system(buf);
  reboot_wizlists();
}

A "force all save" is required to update pfile etc before running this.

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html