Re: [NEWBIE]Patches

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/10/99

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Red Wolf wrote:

>   How do I use the patches? I'm using windows 95.  I still cant find a
> patch.exe anywhere on the net.  I've been using alot of the ideas of the
> list and I'm getting tired of writing it in by hand. Thanks.

filenames).  There is also a set of Windows 95 Utilities now available
from the Cygnus Gnu-Win32 Project <http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-
win32/>.

Quoted from the CircleMUD FAQ located in your root circle directory.  Read
it now.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000