Re: [QUESTION] Ascii player-files

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/12/99

IMO, no it's not ready for production muds.  If you want to add it and then
fiddle around with it and get it working properly, then you have a good
starting point.

No, you don't have to pwipe at all to add new stuff.  There is nothing
automatic about it tho.  You'll have to add new stuff to the load_char() and
save_char() functions.

Rick