Re: [OASIS][CODE][NEWBIE]error...

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/13/99

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, anthony benjamin wrote:

> ok everyone, i finally got it all compiled, etc...and I chmoded all the
> files in the lib directory to 777....but everytime I try to edit a
> zone..with an exception to a few...I get the message You do not have
> permission to edit this zone...is this normal?

Yup, you have to set your olc permissions.  Using stock OLC you would 'set
<player> <zone>' AFAIK the OLC+ package has been modified in this area,
check out the documentation that came with the package.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000