[POSSIBLE NEWBIE] Attack types

From: Kaine LaZaro (demond@tolkien.realms.org)
Date: 02/17/99

I'd like to change the attack type so that I have 6 new attack types, but
I'm having problems implementing them, the attack types are: holy, unholy,
fire, wind, water, and earth, each one having strengths and weaknesses to
others... like earth is strong against fire but weak against water etc...
but I'm having a hard time doing this.. could anyone give me some imput or
sugestions?

Thanks in advance,
James

`Up, Down, Over, and Through, Back arround the Jokes on you!'
 -- Magic the Gathering