Re: Little World Building Thing

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 02/19/99

I think you have a great start of an open-source project here.
Please build it with other people in mind.  Especially pay attention
to the ability to add new fields and values for those fields.
--Angus

Well for me my mud was going to be a project for my Ed Plus in school
but since then I've decided I'd rather not do that because using premade
software isn't the best idea. Anyways instead I decided to make an area
builder the mud I'm running. Its made in visual basic because it was the
easiest/fastest way (only have a small time frame to make it) I was
wounder how many people would be instrested in the source to modify for
themselfs so they could give their area builders a copy of it to use at
home. If their is allot of need or damand for it I can put it up on a
server for people or the circlemud site what ever... But I need to know
if anyone wants it so I can decide to build it with other people in mind
or just for myself.

Jourge