Re: [NEWBIE]Levels (No Not asking how)

From: Invincibill (bill@longboys.net)
Date: 02/22/99

i would venture to guess that you need to check your case statements
(AND your defines if you use them)(lots of times you will accidentally
get two defines that define to the same thing, which will give you those
errors)

Red Wolf wrote:

> I am using bpl14 and tried to make it a 500 level 10immort level mud.
> thou when i tried to compile class.c I got tons of errors
> case value '34' already used
> case value '35' already used
> case value '450' already used
> case value '451' already used
> case value '452' already used
> and so on
> and ideas?
> Is it me and my fat fingers?

Weather forecast for today: Sunny & Mild
Weather forecast for tomorrow : Sunny & Mild
www.giftsgalore.com : www.longboys.net
telnet://undying.longboys.net:4000 http://undying.longboys.net