Re: [NEWBIE] Makefile problems

From: Jon Knapp (jonk@bright.net)
Date: 02/25/99

Ok , here is what I think.  I had the same problem when I took my mud from
my computer at home to my linux server.  This may not be the case with you
but my problem was I had transfered my file in binary not in ASCII.
Therefore I got the same error message you did.  This may not be your case
, but I figured I would throw it out.

Thanks ,
JK