Re: Saving Dg

From: Aaron Throckmorton (throck@nfinity.com)
Date: 03/04/99

I may get flamed for this, but I feel it necessary  :)

Isn't this the same as saying:

(really whiny like)
"Can you build me a mud so I can run it on my machine and call it mine
so it is the same as all the others out there cause I don't have time
and I just wanna run the mud... (etc, etc)"

Jeramy Singleton wrote:

> for some reason my posts aren't getting to the mailing list until way after
> i've sent them so its making me look really dumb. But someone was close with
> the answer, can't remember the name cause i erased the email.  The trigger is
> there, but for some reason its not saving it to the index file. Anyone know
> why? When i patched dg in i went in cleanly no errors.

ObCircle:
I know, I know, I just don't have one.
*kicks himself in the rear*

throck