Re: Saving Dg

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/04/99

At 11:20 PM 3/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
>If this is a fresh install, I will almost bet that the .trg files do not
>exist for his existing zones. But will be created for all "NEW" zones.
>I have posted about this many times, and hopefully the next person who
>packages the DG scripts will make a very LARGE WARNING.

>"The installation does not create a #.trg file for your existing zones.
>You
>must add (copy, create, or other), a #.trg file for each of your
>existing
>zones. If you do not do this, your triggers will not save as there will
>not
>be a #.trg file to save them to."
>
>Sounds like a common FAQ question for DG scripts to me!

I'm the only person I'm aware of to have packaged DG Scripts. I don't
have access to my system at the moment (I'm away from home for a
few days), but I'm pretty certain that the DG_Readme file that comes
with DG Scripts addresses this problem in it. If not, I'll be sure to put
it in for pl7, which I hope to release by the end of March, assuming
last-minute creeping-featurism doesn't sneak up on me.