Re: Copyover & autorun

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/04/99

I don't see why autorun needs ever know the mud stopped.
Copyover exec's the new mud instance, and exec is
transparent to the parent process.

If you're doing a copyover automatically as part of
SIGSEGV handling (in a fork()'d process) and then
returning so you can dump a core, just do the
copyover from the original process instead of the fork
and autorun will never know.