CircleMUD 3.0 bpl14 Compression Release

From: George (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/05/99

First thing I should note is:

        Jeremy does not support this version, it's all my doing.

For a pre-patched copy of it, see:

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/server/circle30bpl14-zlib.tar.gz

Or if you just want the patch, check out:

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/zlib.patch

If you have problems with it, e-mail me directly. I'll release versions of
it in tandem with new CircleMUD patchlevels.  Feel free to redistribute,
modify, reformat, print, steal, claim credit for, thank me for, etc. it.

Of course, no warranty.  If it eats your MUD and burps, it's all your
problem. :)

--
George Greer            | The Ceramic Mouse & Snippets
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://mouse.van.m-l.org/