Re: [circle-newbies] CMI page

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 03/12/99

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Del wrote:

> I am now asking everyone who is interested, to take a look at the page, and
> tell me what they think. What should I add, and if there is anything else I
> can add/fix/remove or what ever!?
>
> home.earthlink.net/~caminturn/cmi.htm

A few links:

http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/

circle-newbies-subscribe@makelist.com

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

I've also noticed that a lot of newbies install Linux to run their MUD, so
it might be a good idea to provide some Linux links and beginner
information about the different distributions and basic BASH.

Thats it for now, I'll try and dig out some more after work...

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000