[IDEA] Useing DG_Scripts to implement MSP

From: Jeffrey Margolis (COOL20@aol.com)
Date: 03/15/99

Hello,
Well today on my way home from school i asked myself a question.   "Why
hardcode all my sounds?"  I had realized that i can implement my sounds useing
DG_Scripts and useing the MSP U= option to add sounds on the fly.  I am just
currious if any one has done this before, Or if this is the stupidest idea in
the world (if it is please save me the time)  Well thanx in advance

-Jeff

A.K.A. Elron
Implementor of ExplorerMud
Oberon.krans.com port 5000