[AD]Builders wanted.

From: Anthony Benjamin a.k.a. Phreak404 (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 03/15/99

Hi,

My friends and I are starting a new Mud based on the DragonLance theme,
and we need some good builders familiar with the theme. We have Oasis
and DGScripts installed, which makes building a snap. (As if you didn't
know.) We are looking for mature, open minded people that are ready to
get down to business. To apply send an email with your name and
experience to benjamin@powerweb.net.

anthony

-= Wars of the Lance =-    |   bear.berkeleycs.ml.org : 4000