[OLC] Oasis usage documentation

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/22/99

Maximum Carnage sent me some documentation that he put togather for
his mud. He trimmed some stuff out of it (specific to his mud) and
I placed it on my home page for all to see. Take a look at it, give
me feedback on it.. Good and BAD feedback welcome!

I was going to turn them into htm format, but it started to become
a royal pain.

home.earthlink.net/~caminturn

If everything looks ok to everyone, I will talk to MC and see about zipping
to put on ftp.circlemud