Re: [NEWBIE] [SYSTEM]

From: Beltane Web Services (beltane@beltane.com)
Date: 03/23/99

Looks good enough to run Redhat Linux on to me.  You'll just have to watch
your drive space.  Don't load anything you don't need as far as extra
programs, but without a network connection, you won't need many of them
anyway.

Unix was developed on much smaller machines than that.  I met one guy that
got the Linux kernal down small enough to run off a single floppy.  so you
should be fine for testing a MUD anyway.

Bryan Britt
Moons of Beltane Project Manager
Beltane Web Services