Re: [newbie][question][code]Ascii Pfiles

From: Michael Cunningham (malice@exit109.com)
Date: 03/26/99

Anthony,

I believe the author says this system is supposedly faster
then binary player files although it supposed to take up
more memory. Also... You get the GREAT advantage of being
able to modify your pfiles easily and add new variables
without screwing them all up and having to do a pfile wipe.
IMHO that and ascii rent files are a must have.

Mike..
--
Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder!
Fighting All Who Rob and Plunder...