Re: [CODE][NEWBIE] Couple quick questions

From: Anthony Benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 03/28/99

First of all. I think you need to read the FAQ. Most *nix users don't
want a bunch of HTML mail clogging thier mail box with useless garbage.
Second of all, I think you need to check the archives...it has answered
many of my questions in the past...

CircleMUD mailing List archive:
http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html

CircleMUD mailing List FAQ:
 http://qsilver.queensu.ca/~fletchra/Circle/list-faq.html

sorry for the overall flaming tone of this..I have asked some of these
questions before...and I finally have found most of the answers...

anthony - newbie coder who likes to pester the older guys

<snipped that nasty HTML>