CircleMUD WebRing - http://mud.gator.net/~cmring/

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 04/02/99

If the person owning that still around?

If so, could they please put the management form somewhere that other
people can actually get to to change things.

That's the main reason the developer.circlemud.org doesn't have the webring
at the bottom, I can't add it nor delete the old site with the *.ml.org
address on it.

If he's not around, anyone know if WebRing will transfer the ownership to
other people? I didn't see anything in their web page but I presume they
would...

--
George Greer            | The CircleMUD FAQ
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/docs/FAQ/