roomsave, containers, and xap (oh my!)

From: Roger Smith (sexycoder@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/05/99

I recently installed ascii objects (xap objs) and i have made it so the
roomsaving can read/write the ascii and load objects into the rooms like
it's supposed to. The only problem i have is trying to save stuff which
is inside containers.  I don't want the objects to be emptied from the
containers, and i'm pretty sure the "locate" variable should come into
play like it does for rent files.  But in that code there are parts
where it unequips the item from the char and other things.  I haven't
been able to get it right :(

-Roger