3.0 Shop Problems

From: Corey Elliott (strmchsr@arn.net)
Date: 04/06/99

I am having a problem creating shops.  I'm running 3.0bpl13 with OLC and
minor modifications
I've done myself (nothing to involve shops though).  Whenever I try to
create a new shop, either
manually or with OLC, when I type 'list' it always tells me, "Currently,
there is nothing for sale."
I know this line is in shop.c and I've looked at the code.  It appears this
should only occur when
there are no items listed for sell in the shop file.  But there are items
listed.  I last thing I did was
cut and paste one of the shops from Midgaard into my zone stuff, chage the
room numbers and
shop keeper, and that won't even work. What stupid thing am I doing or not
doing.  Below are
excerpts from my shop file and the mob file that is the shop keeper.

CircleMUD v3.0 Shop File~
#9300~
9302
9303
-1
1.15
0.15
2
3
4
10
-1
%s Sorry, I haven't got exactly that item.~
%s You don't seem to have that.~
%s I don't buy such items.~
%s That is too expensive for me!~
%s You can't afford it!~
%s That'll be %d coins, please.~
%s You'll get %d coins for it!~
0
2
9302
2
9308
-1
0
28
0
0

MOB STUFF......

wizard~
the wizard~
A wizard walks around behind the counter, talking to himself.
~
The wizard looks old and senile, and yet he looks like a very powerful
wizard.  He is equipped with fine clothing, and is wearing many fine
rings and bracelets.
~
26635 8 900 E
33 2 2 1d1+30000 2d8+18