Re: [SNIPPETS]: DIG

From: Maximum Carnage (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 04/10/99

Its in a zip called snippets on the CircleMUD FTP site.  If I was sitting
at my puter right now I'd just sent it directly to ya but unfortunately
I'm not.  If my memory serves me correctly with in that ZIP of misc.
snippets the file is you want to read is called copyto.  Hope this helps
ya out.  Laterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669

BTW-> There is afew things you have to change to make that work with the
newer releases of OLC...  Can't remember exactly what though.:>