[NON-CODE][SURVEY-TYPE THING]MUD Spells

From: Axiem (axiem@swbell.net)
Date: 04/12/99

This is _not_ a request for code. It is simply an asking for opinions,
so if you don't wnat to fill out a little survey-thing, just don't read
this message.

What I want is opinions on spell names. Yes, spell names. I have 35
spells that do pure damage (only difference is amount and messages), and
5 that heal (same difference as before) I want to bring that number
down, and would like to know which spell names people like the best.
Instead of spamming the list with replies, however, please just reply to
axiem@swbell.net (which the program _should_ do). I don't care if you
use some of the names of my spells, most of them I've stolen from
various places :P Note that I've deleted a lot of the specific spell
code from stock (not the parsers or anything, there's just no spells
except these)

Here's the list: (formatted for nice replying :)

(damaging spells)
melt
flame blast
fireball
lava burst
inferno
freeze
cold wave
water pillar
ice water
blizzard
static orb
forced iteration
static discharge
force disruption
aural distortion
dirt ball
grass blade
poison
verdant fury
earthquake
wind slash
air blade
choke
cyclone
maelstrom
mind arrow
psyche cut
mind blast
psi blast
psychae wave
dark matter
evil grasp
malevolence
malediction
doom gate

(healing spells)
cure
vitality
benevolence
rejuvinate
benediction

Tell me what'ya think!

-Axiem
-axiem@swbell.net
-"Religion starts when a lazy person wants to make money"