Re: [dgscripts][newbie]A little trigger

From: Mark Ip (mip@chat.carleton.ca)
Date: 04/12/99

Well.. I dunno if I was supposed to do this (my coder said not to, but
hey, when do I ever listen?)

Basically, just create the mob and put the 'charmed' affect flag on him.
Then put a wear trigger on the ring. When the person wears the ring, load
the mob then force the mob to follow the player. If he's got the charmed
flag, he should obey just like a pet. There was a thing with the pet
crying all the time, but we had that taken out (because it was annoying
anyway).

Hope that helps,

Mark