Re: [dgscripts][newbie]A little trigger

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 04/13/99

<< Hi guys:

 If I was going to load a mob with a trigger and then force that mob to
 be a charmie of the actor that called what should I use?? What I would
 like to do is make a ring that if you wear it, it conjures a mob and
 that mob is a follower of the actor.....I looked through the archives
 and didn't see anything like this, but again, sorry if I am rehashing
 something.

 anthony

Try setting AFF_CHARM on the mob that you want to load, then just have it
follow %actor.name%.

<<
 "Yes I read the wtFAQ sir"

Did you read the updated one yet? ;)