Re: [OasisOLC] No long desc

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 04/13/99

> How do I make it so that objects have no long description and so it
> doesn't have the space there?
> With OasisOLC 1.6 it just says "undefined".

        Before I coded something specifically for having empty,
non-existant descriptions, my builders used to use 'black' or other
background colors so they wouldn't show up in descriptions.  Of course,
zmud and other clients with self-definable colormaps kinda eliminates this
idea, but hey, until you code a solution, it's just not setup for that.

        I just added a flag that defines this behavior. :)

                                        PjD