Re: [OasisOLC] No long desc

From: Bill Long (bill@longboys.net)
Date: 04/14/99

i have spent many an hour hacking on oasis. but i'm not sure what you
mean.
you want to completely get rid of the long description for objects??

or do you just want to remove the ability to edit long descrips in
oedit?
and by making it so it doesnt have that space there what do you mean?
what space? i'm kinda confused.

if you can be just a bit more specific i can help you out. right now,
the question is a bit vague.

bill

Brian Heimgartner wrote:

> How do I make it so that objects have no long description and so it
> doesn't have the space there?
>
> With OasisOLC 1.6 it just says "undefined".

www.bellanet.com - very nice web hosting services
                 - web application services

www.giftsgalore.com : www.longboys.net
telnet://undying.longboys.net:4000 http://undying.longboys.net