Re: Some things

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 04/15/99

<grin>

It's not a CircleMUD, first off, or any DIKU derived base for that matter.
And I find it easier to pay them, as then I can tell them what I want, and
they'll do it. So it's kind of like a movie set up, with the Director and
then Crew & Storyeditors. You'll find then that everything fits in better,
and you won't have Elves selling laser guns. The world will actually have
some continuity. As for charging for the game... I don't really feel like
discussing that at this point in time.

Cheers, and I've read the license many times over, so don't worry :)

Andrew Ritchie.

><< Especially seeing as I'm paying them by
> the hour to write room descriptions. >>
>

>::gasp:: You pay your builders?  Hm.  I hate to break it to you, but you can
>get quality builders without paying... :shrug: It's ashame where this world
>is going - being a builder *used* to be an honor.  Anyways... just make sure
>you're not charging people to play your CircleMUD.

---
Andrew Ritchie,
Rippon Lea Mansion and Estate
http://www.vicnet.net.au/~rlnt/