Re: DG Scripts

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 04/19/99

At 01:54 PM 4/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I would even suggest starting a dgFAQ for triggers or if some people
>wouldn't mind contributing
>examples of triggers for each trigger type, we could get the scripts added
>to the docs (if Mark wouldn't
>mind the input).

Provided the effort on my part is minimal (read: next to nothing), then I'm
happy to help out. With everything else going on in my life lately, I've
practically no time left for the fun stuff, which is evidenced in that I've got
DG Scripts pl7 NEARLY ready to release, a mere 20 days later than I
told everyone I'd release it :) On the plus side of my tardiness, there will
be patches for both Circle bpl14 and bpl15 (with all future releases being
based on bpl15 or higher).