Re: Newbie: ROOM_FLAGGED statements and 128 bit conversion

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 04/20/99

Look in utils.h and you'll probably find something like:

#define ROOM_FLAGGED(loc, flag) (IS_SET(ROOM_FLAGS(loc), (flag)))

Change it to be:
#define ROOM_FLAGGED(loc, flag) (IS_SET_AR(ROOM_FLAGS(loc), (flag)))

and perform similar actions for the other X_FLAGGED() macros.

PS: Yes, you are right in that it was made for bpl11 and it works great!
Been using it for about two years now without any problems.

--
Zeavon Calatin, Spear of Insanity
spear.kilnar.com:1066