Re: worse olc trouble

From: Matthew G. Allen (alle8965@kutztown.edu)
Date: 04/27/99

I tried it a LONG time ago and the only conclusion that I reached was to
do it by hand. The patches are picky and I learned the hard way that I
should have patched OLC in BEFORE I changed the rest of my code.

Matt

                     Due to Budgetary Constraints
                  the light at the end of the tunnel
                      has been turned off until