Mobprogs?

From: Fionn Colvin (gavry@ozemail.com.au)
Date: 04/28/99

Heya all,
             I was playing about with the circle code about a year ago
or so, account that it was all stored on was deleted though so I lost it
all. Just recently I dloaded the code and am compiling/running on my
home computer. When I was editing before I got the MobProgs addition
from the CircleMUD ftp site. However, this time after getting the code
again, I can't find the MobProgs. Whats happened to it? Some copyright
issue? If anyone has a copy of the patch or a location for it I greatly
appreciate it. :)

Thanks in advance

Gavry