[CODE] How do you find out if something is wielded?

From: Phil Durand (phildurand@home.com)
Date: 04/29/99

How do you find out if a character is wielding a weapon?

I am trying to make it so that you can install Gemions (Like Materia in FF7)
into weapons, weapons have a 5th value called slots, which gives the amount
of gemions that can be installed... Now I think I can figure out the rest,
but I dont know how to find out if something is being wielded, unless I am
trying to wield another object..

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thank you
(Phantom)