Re: [CODE] Weather System

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 05/04/99

Check out the multi-zone weather patterns patch (may just a document?) that
you can get from the Ceramic Mouse that I created a year or so ago for
bpl12. The premise is still the same with current bpls, so it should work
for you.

And you can do ad Chris Powell has said and go with a zone setting to
control the climate to display different strings. I left all of the weather
patterning stuff the same, but just changed the strings to read snowstorm or
sandstorm instead of lightning.

Nothing really changed in the background, but the different messages are
sent to the players based off of the climate. All smoke and mirrors really.

--
Zeavon Calatin, Spear of Insanity
spear.kilnar.com:1066