Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] !UNUSED!

From: Fizal (amustapa@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/07/99

--- Shaun Bourque <GraspCHAOS@aol.com> wrote:
> as an IMP i give the practice command, and am greeted with pages of
> !UNUSED!       (superb)

 There's 2 reasons why this can happen:

1. The names of the spell/skill are not there or at the wrong place. If
you're changing from bpl14 to bpl15, you'll need to place the names of
the skill/spell together with the spello() in SPELL_PARSER.C file.

2. your spell_sort_info() function might still be using spells[]
instead of spell_info struct. spells[] is used prior to bpl15. In bpl15
the name is located in spell_info struct.

Hmm.. those are the only think that I can see that will cause the prob
that you mentioned.

G'luck!

===
Afizal Mustapa