OK, new Olc problem. hehe

From: Fionn Colvin (gavry@ozemail.com.au)
Date: 05/13/99

I got OasisOlc v2.0 up and running with all the update patches going.
Its bloody fantastic!

However, I do have a problem, if I try to create a new objext, when I
press Q and it asks if I want to save it internally I press Y and enter.
The mud then crashes. Editing and saving existing objext works fine.
I've checked all the patch files and my oedit.c/oedit.h and genobj.c
files and can't find anything I've missed with the patch. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Gavry