Re: [NEWBIE][WIN95] ARGH!!

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 05/13/99

> At 05:04 PM 5/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Looks like your headers are fubar.  Nothing we can help with that.  That
> >header isn't even included by CircleMUD and must be pulled in from
> >something else included.  So long as you have Visual C++ >= 4.0, that
> >shouldn't happen.
>
> I was afraid of that and given the fact I'm new to this it is over my head.
>  Thanks for the help!

The day MSVC bit back.  :)  Try the walkthrough on Rob's page (link
mentioned a few emails ago) --- I just tried it using MSVC v4.2 and v5,
following it to the letter and it goes fine.  Best thing to do it, get a
stock copy of CM, unpack it, set up your project, and see if the same
errors still appear.

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Software Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html