Alternate places

From: George (greerga@van.m-l.org)
Date: 05/14/99

It seems Cambot (circlemud.org) is either off, dead, or moving at the
moment so you can pick up OasisOLCv2.0-pre7 from
ftp://ftp.m-l.org/pub/greerga/.

If you need any files from the CircleMUD FTP site, they are in
ftp://ftp.m-l.org/pub/CircleMUD/.  Replacing ftp:// with http:// is
recommended if you are using a web bowser for download.

Some of the older snippets (before March 13th) on the Ceramic Mouse site
are still on http://mouse.van.m-l.org/ in case you need them.  The old
CircleMUD Solutions page is http://m-l.org/pub/greerga/CircleMUD/ (a.k.a.
the anonymous FTP area.)

And no, I don't know when cambot will be back up.  I don't think the link
problem is my end because the last host found is rtr32-43-gw.usc.edu
(128.125.251.253)

--
George Greer  -  me@null.net   \ Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.van.m-l.org/~greerga  \ is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard