Re: [NEWBIE][LONG] Wierd Thiing

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/27/99

> Sounds like the same behavior I experienced after adding a recent
pre-bpl16
> patch to pl15.

Sorry for being so vague, your 100% right, I am using the pre bpl16 patch.

>The cause was the added handshaking to the telnet noecho
> sequence if I remember correctly.

Hmmm, Ill have to take a look at that code.

>Apparetnly the version of CRT I have isn't
> as rfc-compliant as George.

That would explain why it didnt do that with my CRT
and why it would do that with my zMUD

>  I took the additions back out and everything
> returned to normal.

For George, is this going to be fixed, etc.  Or will I just
have to take it out like Sam?

> Sam

Thanks again Sam, you seem to answer all my wierd questions.  :)