Re: - trigedit problems - gdb included - need help please

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 06/01/99

At 01:10 PM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>My only guess would be that something the sprintf statement was using, was
>NULL or invalid...make sure the strings are being read in correctly....I'm
>stupid so I may not be right :P

You may be stupid, but your assumption is probably right. :)

Tom, what version of the package are you using? I checked line 202 of
dg_olc.c for version 7 and 7a (the most recent releases) and it's in the
vicinity of an sprintf() for the trigedit menu. If you're not using 7 or 7a
(use
7a for a bpl15-based mud, 7 for a bpl14-based mud), upgrade to see if
you've still got the problem. If it's still there, look into the arguments
(there
are many of them) going into the sprintf to see which one is failing.