Re: Ascii pfiles 2.0b

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/08/99

I have also had this same problem.  I was unable to trace it however.
But I can tell you the problem does not have to do with diskio.c as,
heh I found it pretty much useless (sorry Sammy) and removed it
from my code.

What I did for now anyway, was to deny anyone with 3 or 11
character names until I could figure out why it was crashing.  I would
be interested to know if anyone has fixed or may have an idea that
might fix this,

Mark W. Vanness Jr.
Funcity - Technical Support
Junior57 Productions - President